Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Amazon Web Services Updated CLF-C01 Exam Questions and Answers by cobie

Page: 24 / 27

Amazon Web Services CLF-C01 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
Exam Code: CLF-C01 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Foundational
Questions: 370 Q&A's Shared By: cobie
Question 96

Which AWS service should a company use to create a NoSQL database?

Options:

A.

Amazon Aurora

B.

Amazon DynamoDB

C.

Amazon Redshift

D.

Amazon Neptune

Discussion
Question 97

A company is reviewing the current costs of running its own infrastructure on premises. The company wants to compare these on-premises costs to the costs of running infrastructure in the AWS Cloud.

How should the company make this comparison?

Options:

A.

Review the AWS shared responsibility model.

B.

Audit existing software and hardware licensing costs.

C.

Analyze the AWS Well-Architected Framework.

D.

Use Migration Evaluator.

Discussion
Question 98

A user is a new AWS account owner who has no special access requirements. What should this user do with the AWS account root user access keys?

Options:

A.

Share the keys with all relevant internal users so that those users can programmatically access AWS services.

B.

Post the keys on GitHub to provide development teams with access to AWS services.

C.

Use the keys for access, but do not share the keys with anyone.

D.

Delete the keys and create IAM users.

Discussion
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agreeā€¦.Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Question 99

A company wants to secure its consumer web application by using SSL/TLS to encrypt traffic.

Which AWS service can the company use to meet this goal?

Options:

A.

AWS WAF

B.

AWS Shield

C.

Amazon VPC

D.

AWS Certificate Manager (ACM)

Discussion
Page: 24 / 27
Title