Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Amazon Web Services Updated CLF-C01 Exam Questions and Answers by lacey

Page: 21 / 27

Amazon Web Services CLF-C01 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
Exam Code: CLF-C01 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Foundational
Questions: 370 Q&A's Shared By: lacey
Question 84

A web application is hosted on AWS using an Elastic Load Balancer, multiple Amazon EC2 instances, and Amazon RDS. Which security measures fall under the responsibility of AWS? (Select TWO.)

Options:

A.

Running a virus scan on EC2 instances

B.

Protecting against IP spoofing and packet sniffing

C.

Installing the latest security patches on the RDS instance

D.

Encrypting communication between the EC2 instances and the Elastic Load Balancer

E.

Configuring a security group and a network access control list (NACL) for EC2 instances

Discussion
Question 85

Which of the following describes AWS Local Zones?

Options:

A.

A cluster of data centers in one geographic location

B.

A site used by Amazon CloudFront to cache frequently accessed content

C.

An extension of an A WS Region to more granular locations

D.

One or more data centers with redundant power and networking

Discussion
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Question 86

Which service is an AWS in-memory data store service?

Options:

A.

Amazon Aurora

B.

Amazon RDS

C.

Amazon DynamoDB

D.

Amazon ElastiCache

Discussion
Question 87

Which controls are shared under the AWS shared responsibility model? (Select TWO.)

Options:

A.

Awareness and training

B.

Patching of Amazon RDS

C.

Configuration management

D.

Physical and environmental controls

E.

Service and communications protection or security

Discussion