Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Amazon Web Services Updated CLF-C01 Exam Questions and Answers by ronnie

Page: 2 / 27

Amazon Web Services CLF-C01 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
Exam Code: CLF-C01 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Foundational
Questions: 370 Q&A's Shared By: ronnie
Question 8

A company wants to run its applications in the AWS Cloud. The company does not have enough staff to maintain and protect its critical business applications. Which AWS service should the company use to perform these tasks?

Options:

A.

AWS Shield

B.

Amazon RDS

C.

AWSConfig

D.

AWS Managed Services (AMS)

Discussion
Question 9

What is the recommended use case for Amazon EC2 On-Demand Instances?

Options:

A.

A steady-state workload that requires a particular EC2 instance configuration for a long period of time

B.

A workload that can be interrupted for a project that requires the lowest possible cost

C.

An unpredictable workload that does not require a long-team commitment

D.

A workload that is expected to run for longer than 1 year

Discussion
Question 10

A company is building a business intelligence solution using Amazon Redshift. The company wants to use an AWS service to create interactive dashboards and not pay any upfront costs for it.

Which service should the company use?

Options:

A.

Amazon CloudWatch

B.

AWS Personal Health Dashboard

C.

AWS Service Catalog

D.

Amazon QuickSight

Discussion
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Question 11

Why is an AWS Well-Architected review a critical part of the cloud design process?

Options:

A.

A Well-Arch Heeled review is mandatory before a workload can run on AWS.

B.

A Well-Architected review helps identify design gaps and helps evaluate design decisions and related documents.

C.

A Well-Architected review is an audit mechanism that is a part of requirements for service level agreements.

D.

A Well-Architected review eliminates the need for ongoing auditing and compliance tests.

Discussion
Page: 2 / 27
Title
Questions
Posted

CLF-C01
PDF

$35  $99.99

CLF-C01 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CLF-C01 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99