Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Amazon Web Services Updated CLF-C01 Exam Questions and Answers by ezra

Page: 5 / 27

Amazon Web Services CLF-C01 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
Exam Code: CLF-C01 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Foundational
Questions: 370 Q&A's Shared By: ezra
Question 20

A company needs to manage multiple login across AWS accounts within the same organization in AWS Organizations.

Which AWS service should the company use to meet this requirement?

Options:

A.

Amazon VPC

B.

Amazon GuardDuty

C.

Amazon Cognito

D.

AWS IAM Identify Center (AWS Single Sign-on)

Discussion
Question 21

Which AWS services can a company use to achieve a loosely coupled architecture? (Select TWO.)

Options:

A.

Amazon Workspaces

B.

Amazon Simple Queue Service (Amazon SQS.)

C.

Amazon Connect

D.

AWS Trusted Advisor

E.

AWS Step Functions

Discussion
Question 22

A company is planning to migrate to the AWS Cloud. The company is conducting organizational transformation and wants to become more responsive to customer inquiries and feedback.

Which task should the company perform to meet these requirements, accounting to the AWS Cloud Adoption Framework (AWS CAF)?

Options:

A.

Realign teams to focus on products and value streams.

B.

Create new value propositions with new products and services.

C.

Use a new data and analytics platform to create actionable insights.

D.

Migrate and modernize legacy infrastructure.

Discussion
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Question 23

A company is building AWS architecture to deliver real-time data feeds from an on-premises data center into an application that runs on AWS. The company needs a consistent network connection with minimal latency.

What should the company use to connect the application and the data center to meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

AWS Direct Connect

B.

Public internet

C.

AWS VPN

D.

Amazon Connect

Discussion
Page: 5 / 27
Title