Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Amazon Web Services Updated CLF-C01 Exam Questions and Answers by rufus

Page: 26 / 27

Amazon Web Services CLF-C01 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
Exam Code: CLF-C01 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Foundational
Questions: 370 Q&A's Shared By: rufus
Question 104

A company is considering a migration from on premises to the AWS Cloud. The company’s IT team needs to offload support of the workload. What should the IT team do to accomplish this goal?

Options:

A.

Use AWS Managed Services to provision, run, and support the company infrastructure.

B.

Build hardware refreshes into the operational calendar to ensure availability.

C.

Use Amazon Elastic Container Service (Amazon ECS) on Amazon EC2 instances.

D.

Overprovision compute capacity for seasonal events and traffic spikes to prevent downtime.

Discussion
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Question 105

Which action will provide documentation to help a company evaluate whether its use of the AWS Cloud is compliant with local regulatory standards?

Options:

A.

Running Amazon GuardDuty

B.

Using AWS Artifact

C.

Creating an AWS Support ticket

D.

AWS Cloud Trail logs

Discussion
Question 106

A company runs applications that process credit card information. Auditors have asked if the AWS environment has changed since the previous audit. If the AWS environment has changed, the auditors want to know how it has changed. Which AWS services can provide this information? (Select TWO.)

Options:

A.

AWS Artifact

B.

AWS Trusted Advisor

C.

AWS Config

D.

AWS Cloud Trail

E.

AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM)

Discussion
Question 107

Which AWS service provides storage that can be mounted across multiple Amazon EC2 instances?

Options:

A.

Amazon WorkSpaces

B.

Amazon Elastic File System (Amazon EFS)

C.

AWS Database Migration Service (AWS DMS)

D.

AWS Snowball Edge

Discussion
Page: 26 / 27
Title
Questions
Posted

CLF-C01
PDF

$35  $99.99

CLF-C01 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99