Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Amazon Web Services Updated CLF-C01 Exam Questions and Answers by lorcan

Page: 9 / 27

Amazon Web Services CLF-C01 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
Exam Code: CLF-C01 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Foundational
Questions: 370 Q&A's Shared By: lorcan
Question 36

A company is planning to move data backups to the AWS Cloud. The company needs to replace on-premises storage with storage that is cloud-based but locally cached. Which AWS service meets these requirements?

Options:

A.

AWS Storage Gateway

B.

AWS Snowcone

C.

AWS Backup

D.

Amazon Elastic File System (Amazon EFS)

Discussion
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Question 37

Which AWS service can a company use to analyze and debug performance issues of an AWS Lambda function?

Options:

A.

Amazon Inspector

B.

Amazon Detective

C.

AWS CodeStar

D.

AWS X-Ray

Discussion
Question 38

A company is running a Microsoft SOL Server instance on premises and is migrating its application to AWS. The company lacks the resources needed to refactor the application but management wants to reduce operational overhead as part of the migration.

Which database service would MOST effectively support these requirements?

Options:

A.

Amazon DynamoDB

B.

Amazon Redshift

C.

Microsoft SQL Server on Amazon EC2

D.

Amazon RDS for SQL Server

Discussion
Question 39

A company manages an on-premises MySQL database on a Windows server. The company wants to migrate the database to AWS and needs a solution that will reduce the administrative overhead of the database.

Which AWS service will meet this requirement?

Options:

A.

Amazon Redshift

B.

Amazon ElastiCache

C.

Amazon RDS

D.

Amazon Elastic File System (Amazon EFS)

Discussion
Page: 9 / 27
Title