Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Amazon Web Services Updated CLF-C01 Exam Questions and Answers by zuri

Page: 22 / 27

Amazon Web Services CLF-C01 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
Exam Code: CLF-C01 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Foundational
Questions: 370 Q&A's Shared By: zuri
Question 88

A company requires an isolated environment within AWS for security purposes. Which action can be taken to accomplish this?

Options:

A.

Create a separate Availability Zone to host the resources.

B.

Create a separate VPC to host the resources.

C.

Create a placement group to host the resources.

D.

Create an AWS Direct Connect connection between the company and AWS.

Discussion
Question 89

A system automatically recovers from failure when a company launches its workload on the AWS Cloud services platform. Which pillar of the AWS Well-Architected Framework does this situation demonstrate?

Options:

A.

Reliability

B.

Cost optimization

C.

Performance efficiency

D.

Operational excellence.

Discussion
Question 90

A company is using Amazon RDS.

Which task is the company's responsibility, according to the AWS shared responsibility model?

Options:

A.

Apply encryption options for the database.

B.

Manage the underlying server hardware on which Amazon RDS runs.

C.

Apply patches to the underlying operating system.

D.

Apply minor patches to the database.

Discussion
Question 91

Which AWS service enables the decoupling and scaling of applications?

Options:

A.

Amazon Simple Queue Service (Amazon SQS)

B.

AWS Outposts

C.

Amazon S3

D.

Amazon Simple Email Service (Amazon SES)

Discussion
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Page: 22 / 27
Title
Questions
Posted

CLF-C01
PDF

$35  $99.99

CLF-C01 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CLF-C01 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99