Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Amazon Web Services Updated CLF-C01 Exam Questions and Answers by sumayyah

Page: 8 / 27

Amazon Web Services CLF-C01 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
Exam Code: CLF-C01 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Foundational
Questions: 370 Q&A's Shared By: sumayyah
Question 32

An ecommerce company plans move its data center workload to the AWS Cloud to support highly dynamic usage patterns.

Which benefit make the AWS Cloud cost-effective for the migration of this type of workload? (Select TWO.)

Options:

A.

Reliability

B.

Security

C.

Elasticity

D.

Pay-as-you-go resource pricing

E.

High availability

Discussion
Question 33

Which tasks are the responsibility of AWS, according to the AWS shared responsibility model? (Select TWO.)

Options:

A.

Patch the Amazon EC2 guest operating system.

B.

Upgrade the firmware of the network infrastructure.

C.

Apply password rotation for 1AM users.

D.

Maintain the physical security of edge locations.

E.

Maintain least privilege access to the root user account.

Discussion
Question 34

A company has an application that stores a high volume of unstructured data and session history. The company needs to scale the application reliably to millions of concurrent users while ensuring consistent low latency.

Which AWS service meets these requirements?

Options:

A.

Amazon RDS for MariaDB

B.

Amazon DynamoDB

C.

Amazon RDS for SQL Server

D.

Amazon Redshift

Discussion
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Question 35

A company wants to update its online data processing application by implementing container-based services that run for 4hours at a time. The company does not want to provision or manage server instance.

Which AWS service will meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

AWS Lambda

B.

AWS Fargate

C.

Amazon EC2

D.

AWS Elastic Beanstalk

Discussion
Page: 8 / 27
Title