Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Amazon Web Services Updated CLF-C01 Exam Questions and Answers by zohaan

Page: 7 / 27

Amazon Web Services CLF-C01 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
Exam Code: CLF-C01 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Foundational
Questions: 370 Q&A's Shared By: zohaan
Question 28

A developer needs to use a standardized template to create copies of a company's AWS architecture for development, test, and production environments. Which AWS service should the developer use to meet this requirement?

Options:

A.

AWS Cloud Map

B.

AWS CloudFormation

C.

Amazon CloudFront

D.

AWS CloudTrail

Discussion
Question 29

A company wants the ability to accommodate peak application usage without purchasing equipment for on-premises data centers.

Which AWS Cloud benefit is the company seeking?

Options:

A.

High availability

B.

Security

C.

Reliability

D.

Elasticity

Discussion
Question 30

Which AWS services can a company use to transfer on-premises data to the AWS Cloud? (Select TWO.)

Options:

A.

AWS Snowcone

B.

AWS Transit Gateway

C.

AWS DataSync

D.

AWS Backup

E.

Amazon Connect

Discussion
Question 31

A company acquired another corporation. The company now has two AWS accounts.

Which AWS service or tool can the company use to consolidate the billing for these two accounts?

Options:

A.

AWS Systems Manager

B.

AWS Organizations

C.

AWS License Manager

D.

Cost Explorer

Discussion
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agreeā€¦.Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Page: 7 / 27
Title
Questions
Posted

CLF-C01
PDF

$35  $99.99

CLF-C01 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CLF-C01 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99