Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Amazon Web Services Updated CLF-C01 Exam Questions and Answers by nikita

Page: 6 / 27

Amazon Web Services CLF-C01 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
Exam Code: CLF-C01 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Foundational
Questions: 370 Q&A's Shared By: nikita
Question 24

A company needs to generate reports that can break down cloud costs by product, by company-defined tags, and by hour. day. and month.

Which AWS tool should the company use to meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

Reserved Instance utilization and coverage reports

B.

Savings Plans utilization reports

C.

AWS Budgets reports

D.

AWS Cost and Usage Reports

Discussion
Question 25

Which AWS service, feature, or tool helps visualize the pattern of AWS spending?

Options:

A.

Cost Explorer

B.

Amazon DevPay

C.

AWS CloudTrail

D.

Consolidated billing

Discussion
Question 26

A company wants to run its workload on Amazon EC2 instances for more than 1 year. This workload will run continuously. Which option offers a discounted hourly rate compared to the hourly rate of On-Demand Instances?

Options:

A.

AWS Graviton processor

B.

Dedicated Hosts

C.

EC2 Instance Savings Plans

D.

Amazon EC2 Auto Scaling Instances

Discussion
Question 27

Which of the following is included within the security pillar of the AWS Well-Architected Framework?

Options:

A.

Identity federation

B.

Data protection

C.

Incident reporting

D.

Disaster recovery

Discussion
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Page: 6 / 27
Title
Questions
Posted

CLF-C01
PDF

$35  $99.99

CLF-C01 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CLF-C01 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99