Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Splunk Updated SPLK-1003 Exam Questions and Answers by tomos

Page: 12 / 13

Splunk SPLK-1003 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Splunk Enterprise Certified Admin Exam
Exam Code: SPLK-1003 Dumps
Vendor: Splunk Certification: Splunk Enterprise Certified Admin
Questions: 174 Q&A's Shared By: tomos
Question 48

A new forwarder has been installed with a manually createddeploymentclient.conf.

What is the next step to enable the communication between the forwarder and the deployment server?

Options:

A.

Restart Splunk on the deployment server.

B.

Enable the deployment client in Splunk Web under Forwarder Management.

C.

Restart Splunk on the deployment client.

D.

Wait for up to the time set in thephoneHomeIntervalInSecssetting.

Discussion
Question 49

This file has been manually created on a universal forwarder

Questions 49

A new Splunk admin comes in and connects the universal forwarders to a deployment server and deploys the same app with a new

Questions 49

Which file is now monitored?

Options:

A.

/var/log/messages

B.

/var/log/maillog

C.

/var/log/maillog and /var/log/messages

D.

none of the above

Discussion
Question 50

Which of the following statements apply to directory inputs? {select all that apply)

Options:

A.

All discovered text files are consumed.

B.

Compressed files are ignored by default

C.

Splunk recursively traverses through the directory structure.

D.

When adding new log files to a monitored directory, the forwarder must be restarted to take them into account.

Discussion
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Question 51

Which of the following authentication types requires scripting in Splunk?

Options:

A.

ADFS

B.

LDAP

C.

SAML

D.

RADIUS

Discussion
Page: 12 / 13

SPLK-1003