Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Splunk Updated SPLK-1003 Exam Questions and Answers by gigi

Page: 9 / 13

Splunk SPLK-1003 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Splunk Enterprise Certified Admin Exam
Exam Code: SPLK-1003 Dumps
Vendor: Splunk Certification: Splunk Enterprise Certified Admin
Questions: 174 Q&A's Shared By: gigi
Question 36

Immediately after installation, what will a Universal Forwarder do first?

Options:

A.

Automatically detect any indexers in its subnet and begin routing data.

B.

Begin reading local files on its server.

C.

Begin generating internal Splunk logs.

D.

Send an email to the operator that the installation process has completed.

Discussion
Question 37

In which scenario would a Splunk Administrator want to enable data integrity check when creating an index?

Options:

A.

To ensure that hot buckets are still open for writes and have not been forced to roll to a cold state

B.

To ensure that configuration files have not been tampered with for auditing and/or legal purposes

C.

To ensure that user passwords have not been tampered with for auditing and/or legal purposes.

D.

To ensure that data has not been tampered with for auditing and/or legal purposes

Discussion
Question 38

What is required when adding a native user to Splunk? (select all that apply)

Options:

A.

Password

B.

Username

C.

Full Name

D.

Default app

Discussion
Question 39

Which of the following statements accurately describes using SSL to secure the feed from a forwarder?

Options:

A.

It does not encrypt the certificate password.

B.

SSL automatically compresses the feed by default.

C.

It requires that the forwarder be set to compressed=true.

D.

It requires that the receiver be set to compression=true.

Discussion
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Page: 9 / 13

SPLK-1003
PDF

$35  $99.99

SPLK-1003 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SPLK-1003 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99