Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Splunk Updated SPLK-1003 Exam Questions and Answers by maximillian

Page: 6 / 13

Splunk SPLK-1003 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Splunk Enterprise Certified Admin Exam
Exam Code: SPLK-1003 Dumps
Vendor: Splunk Certification: Splunk Enterprise Certified Admin
Questions: 174 Q&A's Shared By: maximillian
Question 24

Where are deployment server apps mapped to clients?

Options:

A.

Apps tab in forwarder management interface or clientapps.conf.

B.

Clients tab in forwarder management interface or deploymentclient.conf.

C.

Server Classes tab in forwarder management interface or serverclass.conf.

D.

Client Applications tab in forwarder management interface or clientapps.conf.

Discussion
Question 25

Which Splunk component consolidates the individual results and prepares reports in a distributed environment?

Options:

A.

Indexers

B.

Forwarder

C.

Search head

D.

Search peers

Discussion
Question 26

A non-clustered Splunk environment has three indexers (A,B,C) and two search heads (X, Y). During a search executed on search head X, indexer A crashes. What is Splunk's response?

Options:

A.

Update the user in Splunk web informing them that the results of their search may be incomplete.

B.

Repeat the search request on indexer B without informing the user.

C.

Update the user in Splunk web that their results may be incomple and that Splunk will try to re-execute the search.

D.

Inform the user in Splunk web that their results may be incomplete and have them attempt the search from search head Y.

Discussion
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Question 27

The Splunk administrator wants to ensure data is distributed evenly amongst the indexers. To do this, he runs

the following search over the last 24 hours:

index=*

What field can the administrator check to see the data distribution?

Options:

A.

host

B.

index

C.

linecount

D.

splunk_server

Discussion
Page: 6 / 13

SPLK-1003