Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Splunk Updated SPLK-1003 Exam Questions and Answers by roy

Page: 8 / 13

Splunk SPLK-1003 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Splunk Enterprise Certified Admin Exam
Exam Code: SPLK-1003 Dumps
Vendor: Splunk Certification: Splunk Enterprise Certified Admin
Questions: 174 Q&A's Shared By: roy
Question 32

Which optional configuration setting in inputs .conf allows you to selectively forward the data to specific indexer(s)?

Options:

A.

_TCP_ROUTING

B.

_INDEXER_LIST

C.

_INDEXER_GROUP

D.

_INDEXER ROUTING

Discussion
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Question 33

Which configuration file would be used to forward the Splunk internal logs from a search head to the indexer?

Options:

A.

props.conf

B.

inputs.conf

C.

outputs.conf

D.

collections.conf

Discussion
Question 34

In this example, ifuseACKis set to true and themaxQueueSizeis set to 7MB, what is the size of the wait queue on this universal forwarder?

Options:

A.

21MB

B.

28MB

C.

14MB

D.

7MB

Discussion
Question 35

Which of the following statements describes how distributed search works?

Options:

A.

Forwarders pull data from the search peers.

B.

Search heads store a portion of the searchable data.

C.

The search head dispatches searches to the search peers.

D.

Search results are replicated within the indexer cluster.

Discussion
Page: 8 / 13

SPLK-1003
PDF

$35  $99.99

SPLK-1003 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SPLK-1003 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99