Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Splunk Updated SPLK-1003 Exam Questions and Answers by nahla

Page: 5 / 13

Splunk SPLK-1003 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Splunk Enterprise Certified Admin Exam
Exam Code: SPLK-1003 Dumps
Vendor: Splunk Certification: Splunk Enterprise Certified Admin
Questions: 174 Q&A's Shared By: nahla
Question 20

Which data pipeline phase is the last opportunity for defining event boundaries?

Options:

A.

Input phase

B.

Indexing phase

C.

Parsing phase

D.

Search phase

Discussion
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Question 21

Which Splunk component distributes apps and certain other configuration updates to search head cluster members?

Options:

A.

Deployer

B.

Cluster master

C.

Deployment server

D.

Search head cluster master

Discussion
Question 22

In this source definition the MAX_TIMESTAMP_LOOKHEAD is missing. Which value would fit best?

Questions 22

Event example:

Questions 22

Options:

A.

MAX_TIMESTAMP_L0CKAHEAD = 5

B.

MAX_TIMESTAMP_LOOKAHEAD - 10

C.

MAX_TIMESTAMF_LOOKHEAD = 20

D.

MAX TIMESTAMP LOOKAHEAD - 30

Discussion
Question 23

Which of the following are available input methods when adding a file input in Splunk Web? (Choose all that

apply.)

Options:

A.

Index once.

B.

Monitor interval.

C.

On-demand monitor.

D.

Continuously monitor.

Discussion
Page: 5 / 13