Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Splunk Updated SPLK-1003 Exam Questions and Answers by lennie

Page: 7 / 13

Splunk SPLK-1003 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Splunk Enterprise Certified Admin Exam
Exam Code: SPLK-1003 Dumps
Vendor: Splunk Certification: Splunk Enterprise Certified Admin
Questions: 174 Q&A's Shared By: lennie
Question 28

A company moves to a distributed architecture to meet the growing demand for the use of Splunk. What parameter can be configured to enable automatic load balancing in the

Universal Forwarder to send data to the indexers?

Options:

A.

Create one outputs . conf file for each of the server addresses in the indexing tier.

B.

Configure the outputs . conf file to point to any server in the indexing tier and Splunk will configure the data to be sent to all of the indexers.

C.

Splunk does not do load balancing and requires a hardware load balancer to balance traffic across the indexers.

D.

Set the stanza to have a server value equal to a comma-separated list of IP addresses and indexer ports for each of the indexers in the environment.

Discussion
Question 29

To set up a Network input in Splunk, what needs to be specified'?

Options:

A.

File path.

B.

Username and password

C.

Network protocol and port number.

D.

Network protocol and MAC address.

Discussion
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Question 30

Search heads in a company's European offices need to be able to search data in their New York offices. They also need to restrict access to certain indexers. What should be configured to allow this type of action?

Options:

A.

Indexer clustering

B.

LDAP control

C.

Distributed search

D.

Search head clustering

Discussion
Question 31

Assume a file is being monitored and the data was incorrectly indexed to an exclusive index. The index is

cleaned and now the data must be reindexed. What other index must be cleaned to reset the input checkpoint

information for that file?

Options:

A.

_audit

B.

_checkpoint

C.

_introspection

D.

_thefishbucket

Discussion
Page: 7 / 13