Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Splunk Updated SPLK-1003 Exam Questions and Answers by christina

Page: 3 / 13

Splunk SPLK-1003 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Splunk Enterprise Certified Admin Exam
Exam Code: SPLK-1003 Dumps
Vendor: Splunk Certification: Splunk Enterprise Certified Admin
Questions: 174 Q&A's Shared By: christina
Question 12

Using the CLI on the forwarder, how could the current forwarder to indexer configuration be viewed?

Options:

A.

splunk btool server list --debug

B.

splunk list forward-indexer

C.

splunk list forward-server

D.

splunk btool indexes list --debug

Discussion
Question 13

In inputs. conf, which stanza would mean Splunk was only reading one local file?

Options:

A.

[read://opt/log/crashlog/Jan27crash.txt]

B.

[monitor::/ opt/log/crashlog/Jan27crash.txt]

C.

[monitor:/// opt/log/]

D.

[monitor:/// opt/log/ crashlog/Jan27crash.txt]

Discussion
Question 14

When Splunk is integrated with LDAP, which attribute can be changed in the Splunk UI for an LDAP user?

Options:

A.

Default app

B.

LDAP group

C.

Password

D.

Username

Discussion
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Question 15

What is the default character encoding used by Splunk during the input phase?

Options:

A.

UTF-8

B.

UTF-16

C.

EBCDIC

D.

ISO 8859

Discussion
Page: 3 / 13

SPLK-1003