Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Platform-App-Builder Exam Questions and Answers by kathleen

Page: 12 / 21

Salesforce Platform-App-Builder Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder(SP23)
Exam Code: Platform-App-Builder Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: App Builder
Questions: 291 Q&A's Shared By: kathleen
Question 48

The CRM Manager at Universal Containers has requested that a custom text field be converted to a picklist in order to promote better data hygiene. What needs to be considered before changing the field type? Choose 2 answers

Options:

A.

Existing list views that reference the field may be deleted.

B.

Field references will be removed in Visualforce pages

C.

All data should be backed up before converting a text field.

D.

Changing a field type will remove existing field history.

Discussion
Question 49

Accounts at Universal Containers are currently readable by all users but editable only by their owners. Management wants to designate some Accounts as VIP Accounts. Only Account owners should have read access to these VIP accounts.

Which two actions should an app builder take to meet the requirements?

Choose 2 answers

Options:

A.

Implement a sharing rule.

B.

Configure a permission set.

C.

Set up an Account Team.

D.

Change organization-wide defaults.

Discussion
Question 50

At Ursa Major Solar, there is a single Lightning record page for the Celestial Bodies custom object; however, there is a Lightning component the app builder wants to restrict to mobile app users.

Which feature on the Lightning app builder should be utilized?

Options:

A.

Chatter feed

B.

Highlights panel

C.

Component visibility filter

D.

Related list quick links

Discussion
Question 51

Cloud Kicks has created accustom object called Interests which is joined to Accounts by way of a junction object called Account Interest.

What is the impact to users attempting to view an Account and the associated Account Interest records if they are without read access to the Interest object?

Options:

A.

Users will be able to view the Account Interest records and will have read-only access to the Interest records.

B.

Users will be unable to view Account records that have a related Account Interest record.

C.

Users will be unable to view the Account Interest records or the Interest records.

D.

Users will be able to view the Account Interest record, but unable to view the field or any information relating back to the Interest record.

Discussion
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Page: 12 / 21
Title
Questions
Posted

Platform-App-Builder
PDF

$35  $99.99

Platform-App-Builder Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

Platform-App-Builder PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99