Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Salesforce Updated Platform-App-Builder Exam Questions and Answers by zephyr

Page: 3 / 21

Salesforce Platform-App-Builder Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder (SU24)
Exam Code: Platform-App-Builder Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: App Builder
Questions: 288 Q&A's Shared By: zephyr
Question 12

DreamHouse Realty wants to import its property records from an external system into Salesforce. The app builder will use an external ID field to house the property ID from the external system.

Which two details should the app builder know when using external ID fields?

Choose 2 answers

Options:

A.

An external ID field can be a number field.

B.

An external ID field can be a URL field.

C.

An external ID field can be a phone field.

D.

An external IDfield can be a text field.

Discussion
Question 13

An app builder wants to create a custom Sync button on Account that will call a Lightning Web Component that connects with an external system. This action should only be available If the custom Status field is set to Ready to Sync.

What should an app builder use to add this functionality to an Account record page?

Options:

A.

Formula field

B.

Dynamic action

C.

AppExchange product

D.

Custom link

Discussion
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Question 14

Cloud Kicks (CK) wants to set up a custom child object to track gift cards issued to a customer. A key requirement is to track the total number of gift cards opened and gift cards issued on an Account. CK wants to permanently ensure the gift cards are unable to be moved across any other Account once it is created.

On the gift card object, what type of field should be created to support this requirement?

Options:

A.

Master-detail relationship

B.

Roll-up summary

C.

Formula

D.

Lookup relationship

Discussion
Question 15

Universal Containers (UC) has several picklist fields on the Account object whose values are routinely modified to meet changing business requirements. Due to

these revolving changes, UC has a high number of inactive picklist values that are impacting system performance and user experience.

What can the app builder do to alleviate this issue?

Options:

A.

Establish upper bound on existing picklists in Picklist Settings.

B.

Set up Global Values in Picklist Value Sets.

C.

Remove upper bound on inactive picklist values in Picklist Settings.

D.

Convert the picklist fields to a different field type that will still meet the business requirements.

Discussion
Page: 3 / 21
Title
Questions
Posted

Platform-App-Builder
PDF

$40  $99.99

Platform-App-Builder Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

Platform-App-Builder PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99