Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Platform-App-Builder Exam Questions and Answers by faris

Page: 10 / 21

Salesforce Platform-App-Builder Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder(SP23)
Exam Code: Platform-App-Builder Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: App Builder
Questions: 291 Q&A's Shared By: faris
Question 40

Sales reps at Universal Containers create multiple quotes per opportunity.

What automation tool should an app builder recommend to delete rejected quotes?

Options:

A.

Approval process

B.

Validation rule

C.

Workflow rule

D.

Flow

Discussion
Question 41

At Universal Containers, the VP of Service has requested a visual indicator flag on each case, based on the case priority. High-priority cases should be flagged red, medium-priority should be flagged yellow, and low-priority cases should be flagged green. Which formula would accomplish this requirement? Choose 2 answers

Options:

A.

CASE(Priority, “Low”, “/img/samples/flag_green.gif”, “Medium”, “/img/samples/flag_yellow.gif”, “High”, “/img/samples/flag_red.gif”, “/s.gif”)

B.

IMAGE(IF(ISPICKVAL(Priority, “Low”), “/img/samples/flag_green.gif”, IF(ISPICKVAL(Priority, “Medium”), “/img/samples/flag_yellow.gif”, IF(ISPICKVAL(Priority, “High”), “/img/samples/flag_red.gif”))), “Priority Flag”)

C.

IF (ISPICKVAL(Priority, “Low”), “/img/samples/flag_green.gif”, IF(ISPICKVAL(Priority, “Medium”), “/img/samples/flag_yellow.gif”, IF(ISPICKVAL(Priority,“High”), “/img/samples/flag_red.gif”, “/s.gif”)))

D.

IMAGE (CASE( Priority, “Low”, “/img/samples/flag_green.gif”, “Medium”, “/img/samples/flag_yellow.gif”, “High”, “/img/samples/flag_red.gif”, “Priority Flag”)

Discussion
Question 42

Which two features can be used to allow users to access Flows?

Choose 2 answers

Options:

A.

Quick Action

B.

Approval Process

C.

Flow Launcher

D.

Apex

Discussion
Question 43

Northern Trail Outfitters wants to broadcast an email to 7,000 contacts Salesforce on a regular basis but realizes Salesforce is mass functionality has a limitation on the number erf emails that can be sent each day.

What action should the app builder take?

Options:

A.

Request Salesforce increase the number of maximum daily emails.

B.

Develop Apex code and bghtnrrvg web component to send dairy emails

C.

Research and evaluate products available on AppExchange to send mass emails.

D.

Export Contacts to a CSV file and use an email client to send the emails.

Discussion
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Page: 10 / 21
Title
Questions
Posted

Platform-App-Builder
PDF

$35  $99.99

Platform-App-Builder Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

Platform-App-Builder PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99