Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Platform-App-Builder Exam Questions and Answers by jovan

Page: 5 / 21

Salesforce Platform-App-Builder Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder(SP23)
Exam Code: Platform-App-Builder Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: App Builder
Questions: 291 Q&A's Shared By: jovan
Question 20

An app builder just added a lookup field to Account from the existing custom object, Box.

Which report type is automatically created?

Options:

A.

Boxes with or without Accounts

B.

Accounts with or without Boxes

C.

Boxes with Accounts

D.

Accounts with Boxes

Discussion
Question 21

The Director of Marketing at Northern Trail Outfitters wants the app builder to create a formula field that tracks how many days have elapsed since a contact was sent a marketing communication. The director is only interested in whole units.

Which function should be used to return a date for calculating the difference?

Options:

A.

DATFTIMEVALUE()

B.

TODAY()

C.

DATEVALUE()

D.

NOW()

Discussion
Question 22

An app builder at Cloud Kicks created accustom object and related fields in the schema builder.

What next steps should the app build take to ensure users can access the new object and fields?

Options:

A.

Create a permission set for access to the object and fields.

B.

Allow reporting for the object and fields.

C.

Assign data types to the fields on the object.

D.

Add the fields to the page layout on the object.

Discussion
Question 23

Universal Containers wants to streamline its data capture process by linking fields together. They wish to do this so that the available value on dependents fields are driven by value selected on controlling fields. Which consideration supports the stated requirements? Choose 3 answers

Options:

A.

The import wizard only allows value to be imported into a dependent picklist if they match the appropriate controlling field

B.

Custom picklist field can be either controlling or dependent field

C.

Multi select picklist can be dependent picklist but not controlling fields

D.

Standard and custom picklist fields can be dependent fields.

E.

Checkbox fields can be controlling fields but not dependent fields

Discussion
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Page: 5 / 21
Title
Questions
Posted

Platform-App-Builder
PDF

$35  $99.99

Platform-App-Builder Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

Platform-App-Builder PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99