Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Platform-App-Builder Exam Questions and Answers by abdurrahman

Page: 7 / 21

Salesforce Platform-App-Builder Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder(SP23)
Exam Code: Platform-App-Builder Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: App Builder
Questions: 291 Q&A's Shared By: abdurrahman
Question 28

The sales Operations team at AWS Computing deletes accounts for a variety of a reasons. The sales ops director is worried that the Sales team may delete accounts that sales reps are actively selling into.

Now should the app builder keep accounts with open opportunities from being deleted?

Options:

A.

Create an Apex Trigger on the Account object

B.

Create a validation rule on the Account object.

C.

Remove the delete button on the account layout

D.

Remove the Delete permission from the Sales Rep profile.

Discussion
Question 29

What is one limitation of using schema builder when creating a field?

Options:

A.

Cannot create formula fields.

B.

Cannot see existing relationships between objects.

C.

Cannot add fields to page layouts.

D.

Cannot create lookup relationships.

Discussion
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Question 30

Universal Containers (UC) has a time-sensitive need for a custom component to be built in 4 weeks; UC developers require additional enablement to complete the work and are backlogged by several months.

Which option should an app builder suggest to meet this requirement?

Options:

A.

Use an AppExchange solution.

B.

Build a screen flow page.

C.

Build a Lightning record page.

D.

Use a Boit solution

Discussion
Question 31

Cloud Kicks has leads owned by users and queues. The sales manager wants the status to change to working when a user takes ownership.

What does an app builder need to have in the criteria to ensure the process runs without error?

Options:

A.

BEGINS([Lead].OwnerId, ,,005")

B.

[Lead].Owner:User.Role Is Null = False

C.

[Lead].Owner:Queue.OwnerId Is Null = True

D.

NOT(ISBLANK([Lead].OwnerId))

Discussion
Page: 7 / 21
Title