Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Platform-App-Builder Exam Questions and Answers by ovie

Page: 17 / 21

Salesforce Platform-App-Builder Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder(SP23)
Exam Code: Platform-App-Builder Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: App Builder
Questions: 291 Q&A's Shared By: ovie
Question 68

An app builder wants to use Process Builder to automate some of the work being done by the sales team.

What are three capabilities ofProcess Builder that can improve productivity?

Choose 3 answers

Options:

A.

Send an email alert.

B.

Update a related record.

C.

Send an outbound message.

D.

Delete a related record.

E.

Create a child record.

Discussion
Question 69

A new custom object is being created with a private sharing setting. The business wants to share individual records with specific people or group of people on a case-by-case basis. What options does the business user have to manually share individual records? Choose 3 answers

Options:

A.

Public Groups

B.

Permission Sets

C.

Roles

D.

Profiles

E.

Users

Discussion
Question 70

Universal Container wants customers to be able to open cases from a public-facing website.

What should the app builder use to enable visitors to the website?

Options:

A.

Outbound message

B.

Web-to-case

C.

Screen flow

D.

Email-to-case

Discussion
Question 71

DreamHouse Realty is building a custom Lightning app to track its expanding solar water collection business. The Lightning app currently contains a custom Lightning record page with standard components.

From which two resources should an app builder get custom components to bring into the new Lightning app?

Choose 2 answers

Options:

A.

AppExchange

B.

Apex Code

C.

Import Wizard

D.

Visualforce

Discussion
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Page: 17 / 21
Title
Questions
Posted

Platform-App-Builder
PDF

$35  $99.99

Platform-App-Builder Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

Platform-App-Builder PDF + Testing Engine