Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Platform-App-Builder Exam Questions and Answers by kobie

Page: 2 / 21

Salesforce Platform-App-Builder Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder(SP23)
Exam Code: Platform-App-Builder Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: App Builder
Questions: 291 Q&A's Shared By: kobie
Question 8

Universal Containers wants to understand return on investment for the latest advertising buy. They currently use a private security model for all objects.

What should an app builder recommend?

Options:

A.

Utilize Account Hierarchies and Roil-Up Summary fields

B.

Run an opportunities pipeline report

C.

Change to a public security model

D.

Configure Campaign Hierarchies and Campaign statistics

Discussion
Question 9

Universal Because of the small screen, they currently have to scroll down the page to view the information for an account based on criteria about the related contact.

Which solution should an app builder use to fulfill this requirement?

Options:

A.

Set the filter type on the component visibility to display based on user permissions. using custom permission to define the dynamic criteria.

B.

Add a related record component to the page layout

C.

Set the component visibility to display based or an advanced filter type, using the contact field's) to define the dynamic criteria.

D.

Hide the component behind a tab on the page layout.

Discussion
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Question 10

Sales reps at Cloud Kicks (CK) forget to submit for approval when CK needs orders reviewed before close won. CK wants to automatically submit opportunities into the Secure Commitment Stage to eliminate manual submission.

Which three features would meet the business requirements?

Choose 3 answers

Options:

A.

Workflow

B.

Process Builder

C.

Apex

D.

Chatter action

E.

Flow

Discussion
Question 11

Cloud Kicks has a sales rep who is stating that their Contact is unavailable for other users to see within Salesforce.

In which three ways can an app builder troubleshoot this issue?

Choose 3 answers

Options:

A.

Create an Account Sharing Rule to give the users access to all records.

B.

Confirm whether Default Organization-Wide Sharing Settings provide access to the Account.

C.

Review the Contact record and ensure it is linked to an Account.

D.

Verify the users with the issue have access to the Contact object.

E.

Create a new Contact and have the users try again.

Discussion
Page: 2 / 21
Title
Questions
Posted

Platform-App-Builder
PDF

$35  $99.99

Platform-App-Builder Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

Platform-App-Builder PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99