Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Platform-App-Builder Exam Questions and Answers by aron

Page: 9 / 21

Salesforce Platform-App-Builder Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder(SP23)
Exam Code: Platform-App-Builder Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: App Builder
Questions: 291 Q&A's Shared By: aron
Question 36

How should an app builder configure access to a contact's Twitter profile for Salesforce mobile app users?

Options:

A.

Add a formula field to the Contact page layout.

B.

Add an AppExchange Lightning Component to the mobile app.

C.

Add the Twitter component to mobile view Lightning pages.

D.

Add a Twitter Quick Action to the mobile navigation.

Discussion
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Question 37

An app builder installed a custom Lightning component from AppExchange and has deployed My Domain.

What should be done next in order to configure the component for use in a record page?

Options:

A.

Edit a record page using Lightning App Builder > Drag the component onto the page.

B.

Edit a record page using the Page Layout editor > Drag the component onto the page.

C.

Edit a record page using the Page Layout editor > Drag the Visualforce component onto the page.

D.

Edit a record page using App Manager > Drag the component onto the page.

Discussion
Question 38

Ann app builder has been to display an overdue date that is two months after a tasks due date. Which approach should the app builder take?

Options:

A.

Use process builder and set overdue date equal to Due Date + ((365/12)*2)

B.

Create a formula field using Due Date + 60

C.

Use process builder and set overdue Date equal to Due Date + 60

D.

Create a formula field using the ADDMONTHS () function

Discussion
Question 39

Cloud Kicks (CK) wants to begin socializing and collaborating within Salesforce around customer accounts to discuss various topics. CK would like all company employees to see these conversations.

Which two features of Chatter would meet CK's business needs?

Choose 2 answers

Options:

A.

Set up new private Chatter groups.

B.

Set up new public Chatter groups.

C.

Use post action on the Account object.

D.

Use Chatter actions to create tasks to complete.

Discussion
Page: 9 / 21
Title
Questions
Posted

Platform-App-Builder
PDF

$35  $99.99

Platform-App-Builder Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

Platform-App-Builder PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99