Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Platform-App-Builder Exam Questions and Answers by paddy

Page: 18 / 21

Salesforce Platform-App-Builder Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder(SP23)
Exam Code: Platform-App-Builder Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: App Builder
Questions: 291 Q&A's Shared By: paddy
Question 72

Universal Containers has a Lightning record page that supports both the mobile app and desktop. An app builder has downloaded a custom Lightning component from AppExchange, but users are unable to view the component on mobile devices.

What can be the issue?

Options:

A.

The record page needs to be activated.

B.

The component has been developed for Desktop Pages.

C.

The component needs to be activated.

D.

The record page template is unable to support mobile devices.

Discussion
Question 73

An app builder has modified a Lightning record page for a case and has added an email button item to the page layout; however, users are unable to see the new item on the layout.

What are two potential reasons why users are unable to view the item on the Case Lightning record page?

Choose 2 answers

Options:

A.

The page layout includes the case feed component.

B.

The email button contains JavaScript.

C.

The case page layout also contains custom buttons.

D.

The page layout excludes the case feed component.

Discussion
Question 74

An app builder at Northern Trad Outfitters created a sandbox template for Accounts, Projects, and Project Milestones to reconfigure some flows for the project management app.

Which type of testing environment should the app builder create?

Options:

A.

Developer

B.

Partial Copy

C.

Developer Pro

D.

Scratch Org

Discussion
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Question 75

SERVICE AGENTS ARE REQUIRED TO CONFIRM A USER IDENTITY BEFORE PROVIDING SUPPORT INFORMATION OVER THE PHONE. WHAT FEATURE CAN AN APP BUILDER USE TO HELP AGENTS MEET THIS REQUIREMENT?

Options:

A.

Include Surveys as a Case related list

B.

Case Validation Rules

C.

Add Path to the top of the Case layout

D.

Guided Action Flows on the record page

Discussion
Page: 18 / 21
Title