Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated ADM-261 Exam Questions and Answers by jaden

Page: 2 / 13

Salesforce ADM-261 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Service Cloud Administration(SP23)
Exam Code: ADM-261 Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Consultant
Questions: 355 Q&A's Shared By: jaden
Question 8

All of the following objects may have a queue EXCEPT:

Options:

A.

Accounts

B.

Cases

C.

Leads

D.

Custom Objects

Discussion
Question 9

An Inside Sales Contact Center Manager would like to assess the ROI of the Contact Center. Which three metrics should the Manager use to assess the ROI? Choose 3 answers

Options:

A.

Average queue time per agent

B.

Number of leads created

C.

Opportunities per channel

D.

Cost per call

E.

Number of sales queues

Discussion
Question 10

A company receives support requests through a variety of email addresses and web forms for different parts of the business.

Which feature combination will ensure that cases are efficiently handled by the most appropriate representatives?

Options:

A.

Case Assignment Rules, Queues, Chatter Groups, Live Agent

B.

Case Assignment Rules, Queues, Public Groups, Omni-Channel

C.

Escalation Rules, Queues, Chatter Groups, Omni-Channel

D.

Escalation Rules, Queues, Public Groups, Live Agent

Discussion
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Question 11

A company has a requirement to keep all emails behind their firewall, they have 200 agents. What shouldthey use?

Options:

A.

Community

B.

Email to Case

C.

Web to Case

D.

On Demand Email to Case

Discussion
Page: 2 / 13

ADM-261