Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated ADM-261 Exam Questions and Answers by jayson

Page: 7 / 13

Salesforce ADM-261 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Service Cloud Administration(SP23)
Exam Code: ADM-261 Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Consultant
Questions: 355 Q&A's Shared By: jayson
Question 28

The Support Manager at UniversalContainers wants to improve visibility to cases across the organization and has decided that Product Managers should be more involved in the case management process. The Support Manager has created predefined case teams for each product and trained Support Agents to add the appropriate case team to each case. Which two solutions will allow Product Managers to quickly see and review the cases that are created for their products? Choose 2 answers

Options:

A.

Create a case queue for all created or updated cases.

B.

Create a case report that displays all created or updated cases.

C.

Create an email alert notification for Case Teams.

D.

Create a case list view that is filtered by My Case Teams.

Discussion
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Question 29

What is a common deflection technique to reduce the number of interactions for a contact center? Choose 2 answers.

Options:

A.

Recommend articles during a call for a support agent

B.

Suggest articles for a web-to-case question

C.

Suggest articles for an email-to-case question

D.

Recommend articles prior to a Live Agent session

Discussion
Question 30

Universal Container's customers like speaking to a live support agent on complex product issues. This causes a heavy amount of phone calls and customers complain about thehold time.

What functionality should the consultant recommend implementing to resolve this issue?

Options:

A.

Contact Requests

B.

Social Customer Service

C.

Embedded Chat Window

D.

Open CT1

Discussion
Question 31

A company is changing its case management system to Salesforce. All active accounts, contacts, and closed cases for the past 5 years must be migrated to Salesforce for go-live.

Which approach should be used for the data migration?

Options:

A.

Prepare, Plan, Test, Execute, Validate

B.

Plan, Prepare, Test, Execute, Validate

C.

Prepare, Plan, Validate, Execute, Test

D.

Plan, Prepare, Validate, Execute, Test

Discussion
Page: 7 / 13

ADM-261