Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated ADM-261 Exam Questions and Answers by alayah

Page: 9 / 13

Salesforce ADM-261 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Service Cloud Administration(SP23)
Exam Code: ADM-261 Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Consultant
Questions: 355 Q&A's Shared By: alayah
Question 36

Universal Containers, a new Salesforce customer, needs its millions of consumers to have public access toKnowledge on its corporate website. The consumers also need the ability to login to create, update, and read historical cases.

Which product and license type would meet all of these requirements?

Options:

A.

Force.com Sites with Knowledge and Email-to-Case

B.

Visualforce and Self-Service Portal

C.

Force.com Sites with Knowledge and Web-to-Case

D.

Force.com Sites and High-Volume Customer Portal

Discussion
Question 37

Universal Containers wants to provide its five million customers a solutionwhere customers can submit inquiries, monitor the status of those inquiries, and view their contact information.

Which type of Community license should be used to meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

Company Community

B.

Employee Community

C.

Customer Community

D.

Partner Community

Discussion
Question 38

Customer Community to provide customers with a self-service option for support. Which two capabilities can the Customer Community provide to Universal Containers' customers? Choose 2 answers

Options:

A.

Allows customers to customize their user interface

B.

Allows customers the ability to collaborate

C.

Allows customers to customize reports and dashboards

D.

Allows customers to search a knowledge base.

Discussion
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Question 39

Customer Support Agents are frustrated with how they interact with their current case management solution and have asked for a more streamlined way to manage and view cases.

Which solution will improve productivity and allow the Agents to quickly create and view notes, log calls, update cases, and communicate with customers?

Options:

A.

Configure the Case highlights panel

B.

Add a Visualforce page to the Caselayout

C.

Create Salesforce Classic Quick Action

D.

Configure Case Feed page layouts

Discussion
Page: 9 / 13

ADM-261