Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated ADM-261 Exam Questions and Answers by lowri

Page: 12 / 13

Salesforce ADM-261 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Service Cloud Administration(SP23)
Exam Code: ADM-261 Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Consultant
Questions: 355 Q&A's Shared By: lowri
Question 48

A client's Support Call Center has seen an increase in call volume on a newproduct line. The agents are having problems resolving issues and have been escalating to Tier 2 for support.

Which action should be taken to reduce the call volumes and escalations?

Options:

A.

Create Knowledge Articles and publish internally and publicly.

B.

Configure IVR routing to bypass Tier 1 for the product line.

C.

Configure Omni-channel to assign cases directly to Tier 2.

D.

Create a dashboard to track and manage call volumes by type.

Discussion
Question 49

Universal Containers would like to provide their contact center agents with a map image of their customers location based on the Shipping Address of their Account Record. What should a consultant recommend as part of the solution?

Options:

A.

An outbound message to a middleware platform to provide map details

B.

A mashup integration on the Account page to a third-party mapping service

C.

A Web Service call-out that retrievesmap details from the backend system

D.

A custom tab of type URL that displays a map image of customer location

Discussion
Question 50

A team of publishers hascreated and published articles in Salesforce knowledge. The manager of the help desk describe articles are useful to agents. Which reports can the help desk manager use to determine the quality of the articles? Choose 2 answers

Options:

A.

Report on the articlesfollowed in Chatter

B.

Report on agent ratings on articles

C.

Report on agent feedback on articles

D.

Report on the articles attached to cases

Discussion
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Question 51

Which two capabilities of Salesforce Knowledge ensure accurate content inArticles?

Choose 2 answers

Options:

A.

Data Category to assign an Article Type to a Reviewer

B.

Validation Rules for Article Types to verify all fields during creation

C.

Knowledge Action to Publish an Article once the Article is approved

D.

Approval Process thatassigns an Article to a Reviewer Queue

Discussion
Page: 12 / 13