Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated ADM-261 Exam Questions and Answers by kara

Page: 5 / 13

Salesforce ADM-261 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Service Cloud Administration(SP23)
Exam Code: ADM-261 Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Consultant
Questions: 355 Q&A's Shared By: kara
Question 20

Universal Containers knows it will be adding new Cases at a rate of 4-6 million per year and wants to maintain performance over time. Which two recommended techniques should be utilized? Choose 2 answers

Options:

A.

Optimize queries to reduce thescope of Cases included with each search.

B.

Create a data retention plan that archives or purges Cases at regular intervals.

C.

Ask contact center managers to review data each quarter to possibly delete.

D.

Write an Apex trigger that deletes one case eachtime a new case is created.

Discussion
Question 21

A company is planning forthe migration of an existing knowledge base into Salesforce Knowledge. Which set of factors should be considered in selecting which articles to migrate?

Options:

A.

Last modified date and frequent search terms

B.

Last modified date and number of recent article views

C.

Original creation date and average rating of articles

D.

Original creation date and total number of article views

Discussion
Question 22

UC wants to provide its 20 million customers with a portal where they can: Submit inquires, Monitor the status of those inquiries, and View their contact information. To meet theserequirements, which type of portal license would be most appropriate for the customers?

Options:

A.

Partner portal

B.

Service Cloud portal (Customer Community)

C.

Enterprise admin

D.

Sites

Discussion
Question 23

Which two advantages does Salesforce provide with the OpenCTI framework? Choose 2 answers

Options:

A.

Agents can use telephony on a wide range of browsers andoperating systems while only developing once.

B.

Developers can embed API calls and processes on web pages to automate call handling processes.

C.

Developers can integrate with any telephony platform available with little to no need for customization.

D.

Agents can run their SoftPhone at the operating system level, embedded in the task bar or system tray.

Discussion
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Page: 5 / 13

ADM-261
PDF

$35  $99.99

ADM-261 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

ADM-261 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99