Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated ADM-261 Exam Questions and Answers by cruze

Page: 3 / 13

Salesforce ADM-261 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Service Cloud Administration(SP23)
Exam Code: ADM-261 Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Consultant
Questions: 355 Q&A's Shared By: cruze
Question 12

A customer has a detailed question about product functionality. Thecustomer would like access to expert customer subject-matter experts, and real-time access to company IT support experts. Which features will best help the customer? Choose 2 answers.

Options:

A.

Mass email

B.

Communities

C.

Public groups

D.

Salesforce Chat

Discussion
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Question 13

Universal Health supports medical kits that have been distributed to thousands of hospitals. Hospitals can request future credit by providing kit usage information by patient. The regional processing teams review these requests and award coupons forapproved cases. What should a consultant recommend to manage this process using Service Cloud?

Options:

A.

Enable the self-service portal to generate logins for the hospital staff by region.

B.

Use Web-to-Lead to capture the credit requests and assign them to regional teams using workflow rules.

C.

Design a custom object to track credit requests and route them regionally using assignment rules

D.

Use cases to track the credit requests and route than to regional teams using assignment rules

Discussion
Question 14

Universal Containers implementedSalesforce Knowledge two months ago. Now, the Help Desk manager wants to know if the agents are properly leveraging the new knowledge base. What metric can the manager use to measure the adoption of Knowledge? Choose 2 answers.

Options:

A.

Create a report that display the # of articles searched during the past 2 months

B.

Report displays # of articles associated to data categories during past 2 months

C.

Report that displays # of cases with articles attached during the past 2 months

D.

Report that displays # of newarticles created during the past 2 months

Discussion
Question 15

Which method can be used to route social media inquiries with Salesforce using Salesforce for Twitter and Facebook?

Options:

A.

Enable social profile and add workflow rules to the contact object

B.

Use Twitter-to-Case and add workflow rules to the case object

C.

Enable social profile and add assignment rules to the case object

D.

Use the routing queues provided with Salesforce for Twitter and Facebook

Discussion
Page: 3 / 13

ADM-261