Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated ADM-261 Exam Questions and Answers by tahlia

Page: 4 / 13

Salesforce ADM-261 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Service Cloud Administration(SP23)
Exam Code: ADM-261 Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Consultant
Questions: 355 Q&A's Shared By: tahlia
Question 16

Universal Containers is evaluating whether to implement On-Demand Email-to-Case or Email-to-Case and needs to ensure the solution selectedwill meet its requirements.

Which customer requirement would require the use of Email-to-Case?

Options:

A.

Accepts email attachments larger than 10 MB

B.

Accepts attachments from emails

C.

Handles more the 10,000 emails a day

D.

Requires the use of Transport LayoutSecurity (TLS)

Discussion
Question 17

A manager has noticed an increasein average case age. This is negatively impacting customer satisfaction. The manager wants to compare the amount of time that cases have spent within each status during their lifecycle. Which reporting solution should be recommended?

Options:

A.

Create a report using the Case Lifecycle report type.

B.

Create a report using the Case Age report type.

C.

Create a report using the Case Historical Trending report type.

D.

Create a report using the Case Snapshot report type.

Discussion
Question 18

Which feature ofSalesforce Knowledge can be leveraged to create a customer-facing product information website? Choose 2 answers.

Options:

A.

Display articles in a public knowledge base.

B.

Display articles in Salesforce Answers.

C.

Display articles with HTML, images, and links.

D.

Publish articles to the Web using Salesforce Publisher.

Discussion
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Question 19

Support process: escalation queue if not responded in 2 hours within business hours until marked Urgent which requires 24/7 resolution.

Options:

A.

Workflow rule

B.

Validation rules on case process field

C.

Escalation rule to ignore business hours based on casecriteria

Discussion
Page: 4 / 13

ADM-261
PDF

$35  $99.99