Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated ADM-261 Exam Questions and Answers by humaira

Page: 8 / 13

Salesforce ADM-261 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Service Cloud Administration(SP23)
Exam Code: ADM-261 Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Consultant
Questions: 355 Q&A's Shared By: humaira
Question 32

A company has implemented Salesforce Service Cloud. The company needs Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to ensure that its customer support service center is profitable. Which three metrics can be used to help executive management understand service center costs? Choose 3 answers

Options:

A.

All open Cases by Priority

B.

All open cases by Channel

C.

All Cases closed Month-to-date

D.

Case resolution time

E.

All Cases by Customer

Discussion
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Question 33

A customer is planning a Service Cloud implementation. The customer's current database has the following number of records:

* 10 million cases

* 1 million accounts

* 3million contacts

When planning to migrate this data into Salesforce, what implications should be considered? (Choose 2)

Options:

A.

The Salesforce org may be slow during the data import

B.

Related lists on the case object may be slow to populate

C.

Salesforce reporting speed may be affected

D.

Result may be slow when searching for records

Discussion
Question 34

Which two solutions can be used to enable agents to manage multiple cases at the sametime when designing a Contact Center? Choose 2 answers

Options:

A.

Interactive Voice Response

B.

Computer Telephone Integration

C.

Social Customer Service

D.

Live Agent

Discussion
Question 35

Support agents need to verify that customers are eligible to receive customer support before they can update the

Which two objects are used to verify that a customer is entitled to receive support? Choose 2 answers

Options:

A.

Contacts

B.

Products

C.

Service contracts

D.

Case history

Discussion
Page: 8 / 13

ADM-261