Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated ADM-261 Exam Questions and Answers by madina

Page: 11 / 13

Salesforce ADM-261 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Service Cloud Administration(SP23)
Exam Code: ADM-261 Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Consultant
Questions: 355 Q&A's Shared By: madina
Question 44

Universal Containers' support management team hasnoticed an increase in wait times over the last several months when customers call in for support. Which two recommendations should a Consultant suggest to help decrease customer wait times? Choose 2 answers

Options:

A.

Create reports to analyze call data in orderto understand peak times and ensure adequate staffing.

B.

Create a case escalation rules to route high-priority cases directly to supervisors for resolution.

C.

Set up analytical snapshots to capture key case information and create historical trending reports.

D.

Set up a Salesforce Customer Community that will allow customers to create cases online.

Discussion
Question 45

Universal Containers is using the Lightning Service Console for managing cases and wants to add a softphone to enable click-to-call capability.

Which three configurations are needed for the softphone to work in Salesforce? Choose 3 answers

Options:

A.

Install an adapter from AppExdiange to work with third-party CTI systems.

B.

Enable Live Agent in their community to chat with an agent.

C.

Assign the correct Salesforce users to the Call Center.

D.

Create asoftphone layout and assign to user profiles.

E.

Assign the Salesforce CTI license to Salesforce users.

Discussion
Question 46

Universal containers wants to implement Omni channel within service cloud for its representatives.

What is the first step required to configure Omni channel?

Options:

A.

Contact salesforce to have Omni channel enabled.

B.

Enable Omni channel in setup.

C.

Assign users to the Omni channel feature license.

D.

Assign users to Omni channel permissions.

Discussion
Question 47

Sales engineer needs visibility to list field edits, emails, case comments, and related objects on ONE page. How can this be achieved?

Options:

A.

Customer view of case tab

B.

Custom Visual force page

C.

Custom report

D.

Customrelated list

Discussion
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Page: 11 / 13

ADM-261
PDF

$35  $99.99

ADM-261 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

ADM-261 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99