Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated ADM-261 Exam Questions and Answers by myla-rose

Page: 10 / 13

Salesforce ADM-261 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Service Cloud Administration(SP23)
Exam Code: ADM-261 Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Consultant
Questions: 355 Q&A's Shared By: myla-rose
Question 40

Universal Containers recently rolled out a Salesforce Knowledge implementation; however, users are finding unreliable and unrelated Knowledge Articles displayed in the Knowledge One widget in the Salesforce Console.

Which two actions should a Consultant recommend to address the lack of quality checking?

Choose 2 answers

Options:

A.

Set up an intuitive Data Category hierarchy

B.

Restrict the ManageArticles user permission

C.

Enable and configure wildcards for article searches

D.

Require that an article be added when closing a case

Discussion
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Question 41

Due to a recent product recall, Universal Containers has experienced a 50% increase in daily calls to the Contact Center. The Contact Center has increased support to 24x7 with agents working 12-hour shifts.The VP of Service is concerned about the ability to sustain the increased hours and added cost to support the higher call volume.

Which recommendation should the Consultant make in anticipation of higher call volume?

Options:

A.

Set up a private Knowledge Base toprovide FAQs to customers affected by the recall to defect call.

B.

Set up telephony integration using a CTI adapter for quicker agent access when customers call in, reducing average handle time.

C.

Set up IVR with an automated response for customersaffected by the recall to defect calls.

D.

Set up a customer survey for customers calling in to identify the severity and impact of the recall.

Discussion
Question 42

Universal Containers hascreated Permission Sets granting access to objects and fields in one of its sandboxes.

How should a consultant deploy these Permission Sets to Production?

Options:

A.

Use a Change Set

B.

Manually re-create the Permission Sets

C.

Create an Unmanaged Package

D.

Publish a Managed Package

Discussion
Question 43

Which two capabilities of Lightning Knowledge ensure accurate content in Articles? Choose 2 answers

Options:

A.

Approval Process that assigns an Article to a Reviewer Queue.

B.

Knowledge Action to Publish an Article once the Article is approved.

C.

Validation Rules for article record types to verify all fields during creation.

D.

Data Category to assign an article record type to a Reviewer.

Discussion
Page: 10 / 13

ADM-261
PDF

$35  $99.99

ADM-261 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

ADM-261 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99