Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

PMI Updated PgMP Exam Questions and Answers by bogdan

Page: 9 / 16

PMI PgMP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Program Management Professional (PgMP)
Exam Code: PgMP Dumps
Vendor: PMI Certification: PMI Certification
Questions: 452 Q&A's Shared By: bogdan
Question 36

Which of the following individual should respond to the risk with the preplanned risk response?

Options:

A.

Key stakeholder

B.

Project manager

C.

Risk owner

D.

Project sponsor

Discussion
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Question 37

Hal is the program manager for his organization. He would like your organization to provide his program with 4 tons of pea gravel for a construction project in his program. Hal send you a statement of work and an IFB. What document should you provide to Hal?

Options:

A.

Invoice

B.

Proposal

C.

Bid

D.

Discussion
Question 38

You are the program manager of the NQA Program. In this program you're planning which contract types you'll allow into the program and which ones you will not. One contract type you won't accept is the cost plus percentage of cost contract. Which of the following is a valid reason you would not allow this contract type into your program?

Options:

A.

The contract type requires the vendor to provide a fee for the time invested and the materials used.

B.

The contract type allows the vendor to change the price of the work he's completed.

C.

The contract type allows is the most dangerous for the buyer.

D.

The contract type requires the vendor to provide a fixed price for the work.

Discussion
Question 39

Your program has a budget at completion of $1,550,000 and is expected to last one year.

Currently your program is 45 percent complete and has spent $725,000. According to the program schedule you are actually to be fifty percent complete at this, but due to some vendor delays your program is running just a bit late. Management is concerned that your program will not be able to recoup the costs of the expenses. They've asked you to determine the cost variance for the program. What is the cost variance based on this information?

Options:

A.

-$27,500 B. -$77,500 C. -$61,111 D. .90

Discussion
Page: 9 / 16

PgMP
PDF

$35  $99.99

PgMP Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

PgMP PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99