Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

PMI Updated PgMP Exam Questions and Answers by franciszek

Page: 6 / 16

PMI PgMP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Program Management Professional (PgMP)
Exam Code: PgMP Dumps
Vendor: PMI Certification: PMI Certification
Questions: 452 Q&A's Shared By: franciszek
Question 24

What cost estimating approach uses the work breakdown structure to create a cost estimate?

Options:

A.

Analogous

B.

Definitive

C.

Top down

D.

Parametric

Discussion
Question 25

Which of the following terms is used for a schedule compression technique where two activities that were previously scheduled to start sequentially start at the same time?

Options:

A.

Fast tracking

B.

Compressing

C.

Float

D.

Crashing

Discussion
Question 26

You are the program manager of HYH Program for your organization. Your program is to create a new sports arena for your city within 12 months. Your program has seven projects and you've worked with all of the project managers before. Even though you've worked with the project managers before you still need to define the authority of the project managers and their projects. What document names the project manager for the project?

Options:

A.

Project charter for each project

B.

Program human resource management plan

C.

Project scope statement

D.

Program management charter

Discussion
Question 27

Part of your job as the program manager is to coach the project managers on their duties and goals. One of the project managers, Holly, is having trouble discerning the difference between quality assurance and quality control. She understands that she needs both to help you reach the program goals. Which statement best describes quality assurance for a project within your program?

Options:

A.

Quality assurance is an inspection-driven process to keep mistakes out of the project.

B.

Quality assurance is a prevention-driven process to keep mistakes out of the project.

C.

Quality assurance defines quality and sets goals for the project team.

D.

Quality assurance is an organization-wide process to do the work according the organizational goals and metrics.

Discussion
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Page: 6 / 16

PgMP
PDF

$35  $99.99

PgMP Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

PgMP PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99