Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

PMI Updated PgMP Exam Questions and Answers by azalea

Page: 5 / 16

PMI PgMP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Program Management Professional (PgMP)
Exam Code: PgMP Dumps
Vendor: PMI Certification: PMI Certification
Questions: 452 Q&A's Shared By: azalea
Question 20

You have created a control chart for a repeatable process in your program. You have discovered that the seven most recent measurements are all on the positive side of the mean in your control chart. What is this phenomenon called?

Options:

A.

Rule of Improvement

B.

Mean Improvement

C.

Rule of Seven

D.

Low-Riding Mean

Discussion
Question 21

A multiyear program is ready to conclude. It has achieved all business objectives and is delivering its intended benefits. However, the program sponsor is not willing to sign the formal program closure acceptance document and the program continues to incur operational costs.

What should the program manager do next?

Options:

A.

Ask the finance department to increase the program budget

B.

Escalate the issue to the program governance board

C.

Ask key stakeholders to influence the program sponsor

D.

Direct component project managers to archive all relevant project documents

Discussion
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Question 22

Who owns the program?

Options:

A.

Program manager

B.

Project manager

C.

Program director

D.

Program sponsor

Discussion
Question 23

A sponsor decides that the business environment is unfavorable for continuation of a program. The sponsor asks that the program be closed.

What items should be completed as part of the program’s final report?

Options:

A.

Lessons learned, successes and failures, and financial and performance assessments

B.

Final updates to the benefits register, successes and failures, and resource disposition

C.

Financial and performance assessments, successes and failures, and reason(s) for program closure

D.

Knowledge transition, successes and failures, and reason(s) for program closure

Discussion
Page: 5 / 16

PgMP
PDF

$35  $99.99

PgMP Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

PgMP PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99