Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

PMI Updated PgMP Exam Questions and Answers by rueben

Page: 7 / 16

PMI PgMP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Program Management Professional (PgMP)
Exam Code: PgMP Dumps
Vendor: PMI Certification: PMI Certification
Questions: 452 Q&A's Shared By: rueben
Question 28

Which of the following risk response planning techniques is associated with threats and seeks to reduce the probability of occurrence, or impact of risk below an acceptable threshold?

Options:

A.

Risk avoidance

B.

Risk transference

C.

Risk mitigation

D.

Risk acceptance

Discussion
Question 29

Joan is the program manager for her organization. Throughout the program life cycle there will be several elements, resources, and benefits that can be transitioned from her program to the organization. What document defines how these things can be transferred from the program to the organization?

Options:

A.

Operational transfer alliance plan

B.

Program milestone list

C.

Program transition agreement

D.

Program scope statement

Discussion
Question 30

An IT program manager is concerned that a program is not achieving its defined incremental benefits due to a lack of delivery by the business team. The IT team has several dependencies on the business team throughout the program. However, the business team does not report to the IT program manager, and only two business team resources with the appropriate skills are available to complete the required program tasks.

To address this issue, what should the IT program manager do next?

Options:

A.

Schedule a meeting with the business team to discuss transferring the two business team resources to the IT team; update the program risk register to include risk mitigation steps.

B.

Escalate the lack of commitment by the business team to the program steering committee; hire a new project resource to complete the required tasks; update the program risk register to include risk mitigation steps.

C.

Review and clarify the business team’s program roles and responsibilities; determine the schedule impact on benefits delivery; direct the IT project manager to meet with the business team to ensure dependencies are understood and that the appropriate resources can be made available.

D.

Modify the program milestone dates to include a larger contingency; determine the impact on the project implementation date; update the benefits management plan.

Discussion
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Question 31

A program to implement a company's new system is nearing completion and the program manager attempts to close the program. However, despite training provided to the operational staff on the new system, there is concern that the defined expected benefits will not be fully realized.

To prevent this concern in the future, which of the following should occur?

Options:

A.

Collaboration with the operational staff to develop the benefits sustainment plan

B.

Communication of the new capabilities' benefits to the operational staff

C.

Development and execution of a benefits transition plan to prepare the operational areas

D.

Identification of the risk in the program risk register and development of a plan to address the risk

Discussion
Page: 7 / 16

PgMP
PDF

$35  $99.99

PgMP Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

PgMP PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99