Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

PMI Updated PgMP Exam Questions and Answers by safiyah

Page: 13 / 16

PMI PgMP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Program Management Professional (PgMP)
Exam Code: PgMP Dumps
Vendor: PMI Certification: PMI Certification
Questions: 452 Q&A's Shared By: safiyah
Question 52

During the execution phase of a program, a stakeholder complains to the program manager that they did not receive critical communications about one of the component projects.

What should the program manager do to address the situation?

Options:

A.

Review and update the detailed stakeholder list.

B.

Review and update the stakeholder engagement plan.

C.

Execute the component project's communications management plan.

D.

Update the risk register.

Discussion
Question 53

Which of the following is described in the statement given below?

"It serves as the primary input for the Plan Program Stakeholder Management process, as well as for the distribution of program reports and other communication."

Options:

A.

Stakeholder register

B.

Program scope statement

C.

Governance plan

D.

Organizational chart

Discussion
Question 54

The program manager wants to increase the team’s commitment to the program objectives.

The program manager should do which of the following?

Options:

A.

Work with the sponsor to identify the organization’s best practices.

B.

Work with the program stakeholders and program management office to identify the organization’s best practices.

C.

Work with the program management office to identify the organization’s best practices.

D.

Work with the sponsor, program stakeholders, and the program management office to identify the organization’s best practices.

Discussion
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Question 55

All of the following are resources that need to be monitored and controlled except for which one?

Options:

A.

Equipment

B.

Staff

C.

Quality

D.

Facilities

Discussion
Page: 13 / 16

PgMP