Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

PMI Updated PgMP Exam Questions and Answers by anton

Page: 4 / 16

PMI PgMP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Program Management Professional (PgMP)
Exam Code: PgMP Dumps
Vendor: PMI Certification: PMI Certification
Questions: 452 Q&A's Shared By: anton
Question 16

You are the program manager for your organization. Your current program has a budget at completion of

$3,450,000 and is expected to last two years. The program is currently 30 percent complete and has spent ten percent more than what it should have to arrive at this point in the program schedule. Based on this information, what is estimate at completion (EAC) for this program?

Options:

A.

$2,656,500

B.

There is not enough information to know. C. $3,795,000

C.

$1,035,000

Discussion
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Question 17

Your program is to construct a new condo building in Chicago. You and the project managers are working together to define the project assumptions about the program. Which one of the following is an example of an assumption for this program?

Options:

A.

Deadlines for project milestones

B.

Building codes

C.

A predetermined program budget

D.

Weather

Discussion
Question 18

You are the program manager for the BHN Program. Your program has 122 stakeholders that you'll need to plan to communicate with. Considering the size of the program how many communication channels do you have in this program?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Question 19

There are 1,500 doors to be installed in Tom's program. Each of the 1,500 doors is required by the building code to swing into the room rather than swing out into the hallways. It has come to Tom's attention that part of the team installing the doors has installed nearly 200 doors to swing into the hallway rather than into the rooms. Tom instructs the team to fix the problem. What type of action has Tom taken in this instance?

Options:

A.

Scope control

B.

Defect repair validation

C.

Team development

D.

Defect repair

Discussion
Page: 4 / 16

PgMP