Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

PMI Updated PgMP Exam Questions and Answers by rylee

Page: 16 / 16

PMI PgMP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Program Management Professional (PgMP)
Exam Code: PgMP Dumps
Vendor: PMI Certification: PMI Certification
Questions: 452 Q&A's Shared By: rylee
Question 64

The program manager completed the program's benefits analysis and planning activities.

What will this ensure for the program?

Options:

A.

Information necessary to establish key benefit performance indicators

B.

A transition plan to facilitate the ongoing realization of benefits

C.

A plan to monitor performance due to operational, financial, and benefits changes

D.

A benefits management plan to guide the work through the remainder of the program

Discussion
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Question 65

Gary is the program manager for his organization. His current program has 432 stakeholders, some of which are external to his organization. He would like to create a chart that identifies each stakeholder's opinion of the program, influence over program decisions, their requirements and affect on program priorities, and other information. What kind of chart should Gary create in this instance?

Options:

A.

Resource breakdown structure

B.

Resource management chart

C.

Stakeholder analysis chart

D.

RACI chart

Discussion
Question 66

Wan is the program manager for his organization. He has been hearing reports that some

project team members are complaining about the number of hours they're required to work on the program's projects and that some scheduling of team assignments are conflicting with their regular operational duties. You investigate the problem and agree that many team members are being assigned too much work within a given time period. You decide to enforce resource leveling heuristics to thirty hours of project work per week maximum. What will likely happen to the program and projects?

Options:

A.

The schedule to complete the work will take longer.

B.

The cost of the program and project will increase.

C.

The risks of failure will increase.

D.

The morale of the project managers will decline.

Discussion
Question 67

Which one of the following is not considered one of the three components of the Iron Triangle?

Options:

A.

Time

B.

Cost

C.

Scope

D.

Quality

Discussion
Page: 16 / 16

PgMP