Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

PMI Updated PgMP Exam Questions and Answers by aaryan

Page: 10 / 16

PMI PgMP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Program Management Professional (PgMP)
Exam Code: PgMP Dumps
Vendor: PMI Certification: PMI Certification
Questions: 452 Q&A's Shared By: aaryan
Question 40

You are the program manager for your organization. Your current program has fourteen projects and one project manager in your program is about to close her project. She will need all of the following inputs to the close project process except for which one?

Options:

A.

Project management plan

B.

Organizational process assets

C.

Project deliverables

D.

Quality control measurements

Discussion
Question 41

According to Standard for Program Management, Second Edition, how many knowledge areas are involved for program management?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Question 42

You work as a program manager for a large construction program. Your program includes constructing hotels across the country. You collect information on the status of the program. During comparison with the original plan you find the 200 hotels have been completed as against 275 hotels planned as of today. In which program process are you working on?

Options:

A.

Monitor and Control Program Scope

B.

Monitor and Control Project Performance

C.

Monitor and Control Program Schedule

D.

Manage Program Issues

Discussion
Question 43

A three-year program using vendor contracts, incorporating related projects, and each with specific stakeholders is coming to an end. What should be completed first to close all appropriate contracts?

Options:

A.

Certify contract completion

B.

Conduct a procurement audit to review the procurement process

C.

Assess all contracts to ensure all agreed conditions are met

D.

Review contract management plan for completeness

Discussion
Page: 10 / 16

PgMP