Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

PMI Updated PgMP Exam Questions and Answers by avneet

Page: 8 / 16

PMI PgMP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Program Management Professional (PgMP)
Exam Code: PgMP Dumps
Vendor: PMI Certification: PMI Certification
Questions: 452 Q&A's Shared By: avneet
Question 32

In the last year, all program phase gate reviews received excellent feedback and exceeded stakeholder expectations. Recently, the customer decides that there is no need to continue phase gate reviews.

What should the program manager do next?

Options:

A.

Ask the stakeholders what they want and proceed with their recommendations.

B.

Agree with the customer and initiate change control procedures.

C.

Continue periodic gate reviews to maintain program effectiveness for benefits realization.

D.

Replace program reviews with periodic communications of the program's status.

Discussion
Question 33

You are the program manager for your organization. Management would like to consider the present value for your program. If your program is predicted to be worth $450,000 in two years what is the present value of the program if the interest rate is six percent?

Options:

A.

$400,498

B.

$521,345

C.

$505,620

D.

$385,450

Discussion
Question 34

A program with 10 components is in the planning phase. Project managers who oversee the component projects request detailed schedules. These schedules will be merged into one document to create a master schedule.

What should the program manager do to ensure that the overall program life cycle will meet stakeholder needs and deliver planned benefits?

Options:

A.

Establish a quality review for the project schedules to ensure that resource leveling and baselines are followed and component projects are delivered on time

B.

Work with the project managers to decompose their schedules to minimize risk and better understand the dependencies and resource needs

C.

Decompose the component schedules to determine if work can be executed more quickly to deliver value earlier than planned

D.

Create a work breakdown structure (WBS) to align program execution with stakeholder expectations and the benefits management plan

Discussion
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Question 35

External resources are required for a program. The program manager receives bids from multiple vendors and

presents the top vendor to the program governance board. One program governance board member asks the program manager to select a vendor that was dismissed early in the selection process because they were not on the approved vendor list. The program manager learns that this program governance board member has a personal connection to this vendor.

What should the program manager do?

Options:

A.

Add the vendor to the approved list

B.

Report an ethics violation

C.

Agree to engage the vendor due to the program governance board member's program influence

D.

Initiate a new vendor selection bid process

Discussion
Page: 8 / 16

PgMP
PDF

$35  $99.99

PgMP Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

PgMP PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99