Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

PMI Updated PgMP Exam Questions and Answers by arla

Page: 14 / 16

PMI PgMP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Program Management Professional (PgMP)
Exam Code: PgMP Dumps
Vendor: PMI Certification: PMI Certification
Questions: 452 Q&A's Shared By: arla
Question 56

A program manager notices that one project manager tends to withdraw during important team discussions to avoid conflict.

What technique could the program manager use to gain more input from this project manager?

Options:

A.

Institute an incentive program to create competition among the team members.

B.

Make the project manager share an office with a more assertive team member.

C.

Solicit ideas from each team member individually, giving each person a chance to express their opinions.

D.

Create an online message board so team members can see and respond to everyone’s ideas.

Discussion
Question 57

On which of the following documents you work throughout the risk management processes?

Options:

A.

Risk management plan

B.

Project management plan

C.

Risk register

D.

Project charter

Discussion
Question 58

You are the program manager of the MQQ Program. Your program will use equipment and materials that are new to your industry. You have some concerns that there will be delays and waste by your program team because they've not worked with these materials or tools before. You elect to send the resources that will work the most with these tools through training. The cost of the training in this instance is known as which one of the following?

Options:

A.

Indirect costs

B.

Cost of doing business

C.

Direct costs

D.

Cost of conformance quality

Discussion
Question 59

Who makes Go/No-Go decisions during phase gate reviews?

Options:

A.

Program Governance board

B.

Program Manager

C.

Board of Project Managers

D.

Stakeholders

Discussion
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Page: 14 / 16

PgMP
PDF

$35  $99.99

PgMP Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

PgMP PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99