Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

PMI Updated PgMP Exam Questions and Answers by darcie-mae

Page: 11 / 16

PMI PgMP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Program Management Professional (PgMP)
Exam Code: PgMP Dumps
Vendor: PMI Certification: PMI Certification
Questions: 452 Q&A's Shared By: darcie-mae
Question 44

You are the program manager for your organization. You have created a statement of work, request for proposal, and an invitation to a bidder's conference for 17 possible vendors. During the conference there were QUESTION NO:s about your request for proposal and statement of work that led to clarifications. After the vendor conference you should update what information to send back to the vendors?

Options:

A.

Request for bid documents

B.

Proposals

C.

Statement of work

D.

Program management plan

Discussion
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Question 45

A component project manager escalates an issue regarding a key stakeholder to the program manager. The key stakeholder does not respond to emails or phone calls, and the project manager believes this key stakeholder is exhibiting a negative attitude toward the work. The key stakeholder has a significant influence over the component project, which could impact other components if delays occur. The program manager’s attempts to reach the stakeholder via email also fail.

What should the program manager do next?

Options:

A.

Escalate the issue to the stakeholder’s supervisor

B.

Escalate the issue to the program governance board, as delays will impact the program

C.

Update the program risk register to reflect a realized risk and execute the documented risk response

D.

Attempt to call the key stakeholder; if unsuccessful, visit their office to identify potential risks

Discussion
Question 46

What project management term would you associated with a predetermined budget you’re your program?

Options:

A.

Program governance

B.

Constraint

C.

Cost baseline

D.

Assumption

Discussion
Question 47

You are the program manager for your organization. Your program has a budget of $750,000 and is expected to last one year. The program is currently 30 percent complete and has spent $245,000. The program is supposed to be 40 percent at this time. What is the schedule performance index (SPI) for this program?

Options:

A.

Negative ten percent B. .75

B.

$300,000 D. $225,000

Discussion
Page: 11 / 16

PgMP
PDF

$35  $99.99

PgMP Testing Engine

$42  $119.99