Valentine Day Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated SC-200 Exam Questions and Answers by iqra

Page: 4 / 9

Microsoft SC-200 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft Security Operations Analyst
Exam Code: SC-200 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Certified: Security Operations Analyst Associate
Questions: 245 Q&A's Shared By: iqra
Question 16

You need to ensure that the configuration of HuntingQuery1 meets the Microsoft Sentinel requirements.

What should you do?

Options:

A.

Add HuntingQuery1 to a livestream.

B.

Create a watch list.

C.

Create an Azure Automation rule.

D.

Add HuntingQuery1 to favorites.

Discussion
Question 17

You need to implement the Microsoft Sentinel NRT rule for monitoring the designated break glass account. The solution must meet the Microsoft Sentinel requirements.

How should you complete the query? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 17

Options:

Discussion
Question 18

You need to ensure that the processing of incidents generated by rulequery1 meets the Microsoft Sentinel requirements.

What should you create first?

Options:

A.

a playbook with an incident trigger

B.

a playbook with an entity trigger

C.

an Azure Automation rule

D.

a playbook with an alert trigger

Discussion
Question 19

You need to monitor the password resets. The solution must meet the Microsoft Sentinel requirements.

What should you do? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 19

Options:

Discussion
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Page: 4 / 9

SC-200
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

SC-200 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

SC-200 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99