Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Microsoft Updated SC-200 Exam Questions and Answers by iqra

Page: 4 / 13

Microsoft SC-200 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft Security Operations Analyst
Exam Code: SC-200 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Certified: Security Operations Analyst Associate
Questions: 250 Q&A's Shared By: iqra
Question 16

You have an Azure subscription that uses Microsoft Defender for Cloud.

You have a GitHub account named Account1 that contains 10 repositories.

You need to ensure that Defender for Cloud can assess the repositories in Account1.

What should you do first in the Microsoft Defender for Cloud portal?

Options:

A.

Add an environment.

B.

Enable security policies.

C.

Enable integrations.

D.

Enable a plan.

Discussion
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Question 17

You have a Microsoft 365 E5 subscription that is linked to a hybrid Azure AD tenant.

You need to identify all the changes made to Domain Admins group during the past 30 days.

What should you use?

Options:

A.

the Azure Active Directory Provisioning Analysis workbook

B.

the Overview settings of Insider risk management

C.

the Modifications of sensitive groups report in Microsoft Defender for Identity

D.

the identity security posture assessment in Microsoft Defender for Cloud Apps

Discussion
Question 18

You need to use an Azure Sentinel analytics rule to search for specific criteria in Amazon Web Services (AWS) logs and to generate incidents.

Which three actions should you perform in sequence? To answer, move the appropriate actions from the list of actions to the answer area and arrange them in the correct order.

a Microsoft 365 E5

Questions 18

Options:

Discussion
Question 19

Your on-premises network contains 100 servers that run Windows Server.

You have an Azure subscription that uses Microsoft Sentinel.

You need to upload custom logs from the on-premises servers to Microsoft Sentinel.

What should you do? To answer, select the appropriate options m the answer area.

Questions 19

Options:

Discussion
Page: 4 / 13

SC-200
PDF

$44  $109.99

SC-200 Testing Engine

$52  $129.99

SC-200 PDF + Testing Engine

$68  $169.99