Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Microsoft Updated SC-200 Exam Questions and Answers by boris

Page: 5 / 13

Microsoft SC-200 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft Security Operations Analyst
Exam Code: SC-200 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Certified: Security Operations Analyst Associate
Questions: 250 Q&A's Shared By: boris
Question 20

You need to recommend a solution to meet the technical requirements for the Azure virtual machines. What should you include in the recommendation?

Options:

A.

just-in-time (JIT) access

B.

Azure Defender

C.

Azure Firewall

D.

Azure Application Gateway

Discussion
Question 21

You need to recommend remediation actions for the Azure Defender alerts for Fabrikam.

What should you recommend for each threat? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 21

Options:

Discussion
Question 22

The issue for which team can be resolved by using Microsoft Defender for Office 365?

Options:

A.

executive

B.

marketing

C.

security

D.

sales

Discussion
Question 23

You need to remediate active attacks to meet the technical requirements.

What should you include in the solution?

Options:

A.

Azure Automation runbooks

B.

Azure Logic Apps

C.

Azure Functions

D Azure Sentinel livestreams

Discussion
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Page: 5 / 13

SC-200
PDF

$44  $109.99

SC-200 Testing Engine

$52  $129.99

SC-200 PDF + Testing Engine

$68  $169.99