Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Microsoft Updated SC-200 Exam Questions and Answers by nia

Page: 2 / 13

Microsoft SC-200 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft Security Operations Analyst
Exam Code: SC-200 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Certified: Security Operations Analyst Associate
Questions: 250 Q&A's Shared By: nia
Question 8

You have a Microsoft Sentinel workspace named Workspace1 and 200 custom Advanced Security Information Model (ASIM) parsers based on the DNS schema. You need to make the 200 parsers available in Workspace1. The solution must minimize administrative effort. What should you do first?

Options:

A.

Copy the parsers to the Azure Monitor Logs page.

B.

Create a JSON file based on the DNS template.

C.

Create an XML file based on the DNS template.

D.

Create a YAML file based on the DNS template.

Discussion
Question 9

You have a Microsoft Sentinel workspace that has a default data retention period of 30 days. The workspace contains two custom tables as shown in the following table.

Questions 9

Each table ingested two records per day during the past 365 days.

You build KQL statements for use in analytic rules as shown in the following table.

Questions 9

For each of the following statements, select Yes if the statement is true. Otherwise, select No.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 9

Options:

Discussion
Question 10

You have an Azure DevOps organization that uses Microsoft Defender for DevOps. The organization contains an Azure DevOps repository named Repo1 and an Azure Pipelines pipeline named Pipeline1. Pipeline1 is used to build and deploy code stored in Repo1.

You need to ensure that when Pipeline1 runs, Microsoft Defender for Cloud can perform secret scanning of the code in Repo1.

What should you install in the organization, and what should you add to the YAML file of Pipeline"!? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

Questions 10

Options:

Discussion
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Question 11

You have a Microsoft 365 E5 subscription.

You plan to perform cross-domain investigations by using Microsoft 365 Defender.

You need to create an advanced hunting query to identify devices affected by a malicious email attachment.

How should you complete the query? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

Questions 11

Options:

Discussion
Page: 2 / 13

SC-200
PDF

$44  $109.99

SC-200 Testing Engine

$52  $129.99

SC-200 PDF + Testing Engine

$68  $169.99